We protect your personal data in accordance with valid legislation on the protection of personal data, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
1. Personal data controller
The controller of your personal data is Roman Navrátil – RNTC, CRN 70420904, having its registered office at Luční čtvrť 1824, 686 03 Staré Město (hereinafter referred to as Controller).
You can contact him at email address email@example.com.
Controller did not name a Data Protection Officer.
2. Personal data and processing of personal data
Personal data identifies you as a natural person or a natural person doing business. These are for example, a name, photo, personal identification number, contact information, your web site behavior, or your IP address. The processing of personal data means Controller’s actions handling with personal data, in particular collecting, recording and storing.
3. Grounds for the processing personal data and storage time of personal data
3.1. Personal data processing without your consent
Controller processes your personal data if is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, and for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject. Data in this category are erases, once all legal purposes of their processing are reached.
3.1.1. While using our website
We process user’s activity data on our legitimate interest :
- to create and evaluate statistics of website traffic,
- to ensure website functionality and security.
3.1.2. Providing personal data by phone, by email, or by sending website contact/inquiry form,
we process your name and surname, company registration number, email address and phone number due to legitimate interest :
- to communicate with potential customers,
- to validate the identity of potential customers,
- to deal inquiry and make offer of our service.
3.1.3. By sending an order via online order form or by email,
we process your name, surname, company registration number, VAT number, address, company (organization), email address and phone number due to legitimate interest :
- to registrate an order,
- to make a order-related communication,
- to conclude a contract for required services,
- to provide service guarantee and handle complaints,
- to do book-keeping,
- to applicate and enforce legal claims of Controller or other relevant persons, if necessary.
3.2. Personal data processing with the consent of data subject
In other cases, we are able to process your data based on your explicit consent only, until you cancel it. This option can be used by Controller for:
3.2.1 Corporate communication and marketing emailing
3.2.2 Website user’s data transfer to display personalized ads on social and advertising networks
This category of personal data includes some cookies. Using or blocking cookies can be set by user in internet browser, thus indicating his consent or disapproval with handling these data.
Into the browsers of user of website http://rntc.cz , who agree with cookies, are placed following cookies:
- Google Analytics,
- Google Tag Manager,
- Facebook Pixel.
4. Sharing and transferring personal data
Personal data may be transferred to the following recipients:
- processors who process personal data on the Controller’s instructions in accordance with Article 28 GDPR,
- subcontractors of freight transport,
- lawyers in the application of Controller’s legal claims,
- public authorities and other subjects, if required by existing legislation,
- social network and marketing service providers, if you agree to display a personalized ad.
5. Data subject’s legal rights
5.1. Under the data protection act you have
- the right of access under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to rectification Article 16 of the GDPR,
- the right to restrict processing under Article 18 GDPR,
- the right to erasure under Article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR,
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR,
- the right to withdraw consent to processingof personal data.
5.2. You also may complain to the Personal Data Protection Office, if you feel that Controller is handling your data in contravention of the law.
More information about your rights can be found on https://www.uoou.cz/6-prava-subjektu-udaj/d-27276.
6. Securing personal data
Controller declares that he has made appropriate technical and organizational steps to secure your personal data in electronic or paper form. Only person authorized by him can access personal data.